Size 18, 200 Liter
Yukon Gear Oil EP is highly refined mineral oils enhanced with sulphur extreme pressure additive technology outstanding thermal stability and high load carrying capacity. Yukon Gear Oil EP recommended for the lubrication of industrial gear boxes using forced circulation or splash and oil bath lubrication. It may be used for the lubrication of spur and helical gears and in some lightly loaded worm type gear application. The additives are compatible with the ferrous and non-ferrous metals used in industrial gear units.
Feathers & Benefits
- Clean gear additive technology ensures low deposit formulation enhanced filter life.
- Full extreme pressure (EP) performance gives maximum protection of gears against wear and shock -loading.
- High protection against corrosion and wear resulting in less maintenance.
- U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005.D94
- Cinicinnati Milacron Approvals
- DIN 51 517, Part 3
|PROPERTIES||UNIT||METHOD||ISO 68||ISO 150||ISO 220||ISO 320||ISO 460||ISO 680|
|Appearance||–||Visual||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear|
|Viscosity @ 40oC||cSt||ASTM D445||65.29||156.5||232.0||332.5||479.7||695.9|
|Viscosity @ 100oC||cSt||ASTM D445||9.139||15.01||19.73||25.04||31.86||42.72|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||117||95||95||97||97||103|
*More specified products information are available upon request