Size 180 Kilogram
Yukon Chassis D 1 was specifically developed for central lubrication systems for commercial vehicles. The product contains anti-oxidants, corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives. Due to its special formulation and semi-fluid consistency, Yukon Chassis D 1 exhibits excellent flow even at very low temperatures and in long pipelines. The oil film adheres well and does not run off, even during stoppages. There is rapid on-flow to the greasing points. The good protection against rust also covers the use of ‘spreading’ salt and the related danger of rust on the lubrication points of the chassis. Yukon Chassis D 1 as long as these are suitable for the operating temperatures.
Recommended by Yukon for use in Central lubrication systems using semi-fluid greases in commercial vehicles–50°C and 100°C The semi-fluid grease systems of the following manufacturers
- Willie Vogel AG, Berlin (to -25°C )
- Mercedes Benz (Sheet 264.0 Semi-Fluid Greases)
- Good pumpability in centralised systems even at low temperatures
- Designed for centralised lubrication systems
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration.
- Excellent anti-wear performance
- Good protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout Controlled oil release
|Description||Unit||Test instrument||Specification||Typical value
Grease # 2
Grease # 3
|Unworked Penetration @25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||Report||288||204|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||265 – 295||276||209|
|Dropping Point||deg C||ASTM D217||90 Min||107||107|