Size 180 Kilogram
Yukon Acadia G4 is a premium, heavy-duty, high-temperature, full extreme-pressure (EP) multipurpose grease and contains solids (3% molybdenum disulphide) for shock-load resistance. It is a lithium-complex grease that you can rely on to provide excellent wear protection and long bearing life for your slow-moving, heavily loaded bearings and linkages operating at high temperatures and subjected to shock loads. Yukon Acadian G4 also has excellent mechanical stability in the presence of water to keep the grease where it is needed. It is widely recognised and listed by leading equipment manufacturers.
Yukon Acadia G4 greases are recommended for severe off-highway applications in terms of operational severity and water spray. Specific applications include:
- Bucket pins, pivot pins, heavily loaded chassis components
- Heavy equipment central lubrication systems
- General purpose chassis lubrication
- Yukon Acadia G4 greases are leading members of the Yukon Acadia brand of products, which has gained a worldwide reputation for innovation and performance excellence.
- Yukon Acadia G4 greases products are designed by Yukon formulation technologists and backed by our worldwide technical support staff.
- Yukon Acadia G4 greases were designed specifically to meet the needs of off-highway equipment that required superior EP/antiwear performance and which would remain in place even in tough conditions of water spray, high sliding and high temperatures. These greases offer the following features and potential benefits
|Description||Unit||Test instrument||Specification||Yukon Acadia G4 # 2|
|Color||–||Visual||Gray Black||Gray black|
|Unworked Penetration @25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||260 – 298||289|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||265 – 295||273|
|Dropping Point||deg C||ASTM D566||180 Min||213|
|Four Ball Weld Point||kgf||ASTM D2596||250 Min||250|
|4 Ball Wear, Scar Diameter||Millimeter||ASTM D2266||1.00 Max||0.45|
|Cu Strip Corrosion||–||ASTM D4048||Pass||1a|
|Oil Separation @100C, 24 hrs||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.7||5 Max||2.4|
|Water Washout Loss @79C||mass%||ASTM D1264||10 Max||1|
|Timken OK Load||lbs||ASTM D2509||45 Min||45|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||170 – 220||185|
|Rust Test||–||ASTM D6138||Pass||Pass|