Size 180 Kilogram
Yukon Acadia G3 greases are premium multi-purpose greases based on high viscosity index mineral oil and a lithium complex soap thickener. They contain the latest additives to offer excellent high temperature oxidation performance and other additives to enhance its anti-oxidation, anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties. Yukon Acadia G3 greases are especially suitable for bearings operating at high temperature and under load.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime
Yukon Acadia G3 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal operating conditions.
- Yukon Acadia G3 greases are water resistant, extreme pressure, heavy duty chassis and wheel bearing greases.
- Yukon Acadia G3 greases are manufactured using highly refined, select high viscosity index base oils, and a lithium complex soap.
- Yukon Acadia G3 greases are available in two grades:
- NLGI grade 2, 3 for use in normal ambient temperatures
|Description||Unit||Test instrument||Specification||Yukon Acadia G3 # 2||Yukon Acadia G3 # 3|
|Unworked Penetration @25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||Report||276||226|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C # 2||mm/10||ASTM D217||265 – 295||283||–|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C # 3||mm/10||ASTM D217||220 – 250||–||225|
|Dropping Point||deg C||ASTM D566||270 Min||280||280|
|Cu Strip Corrosion @100C, 24 hrs||Class||JIS K 2220_5.5||C01||1A||1A|
|Evaporation Loss @99C, 22 hrs||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.6||Report||0.14||0.14|
|Oil Separation @100C, 24 hrs||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.7||Report||1.2||1.2|
|Oxidation Stability||kPa||JIS K 2220_5.8||Report||16||16|
|Worked Stability 100,000 Strokes||–||JIS K 2220_5.11||Report||306||306|
|Water Washout @38C, 1 hr||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.12||Report||3.1||3.1|
|Leakage Tendency @104C, 6 hrs||gram||JIS K 2220_5.13||Report||1.2||1.2|
|Water Content||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.18||Report||<0.1||<0.1|
|Four Ball Weld Load||N||ASTM D2596||Report||3090||3090|
|Four Ball Wear Scar||Millimeter||ASTM D2266||Report||0.47||0.47|
|Timken OK Load||lbs||ASTM D2509||Report||50||50|
|Corrosion Preventive Properties||–||ASTM D1743||Report||Pass||Pass|