Size 180 Kilogram
Yukon Acadia G2 greases are high quality multipurpose, extreme-pressure greases based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils and a lithium hydroxystreate soap thickener and contain extreme-pressure and other proven additives to enhance their performance in a wide range of applications. Yukon Acadia G2 greases are designed for multipurpose grease lubrication of rolling element and plain bearings as well as hinges and sliding surfaces such as those found in throughout most industrial and transport sectors.
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration for good equipment reliability and availability
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime
Yukon Acadia G2 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal operating conditions
- Yukon Acadia G2 greases are multipurpose extreme pressure greases suitable for use in many industrial grease applications.
- Yukon Acadia G2 greases are manufactured using selected highly refined medium viscosity index base oils, a lithium 12 hydroxystearate thickener, an extreme pressure additive, and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
- Yukon Acadia G2 greases have high load-carrying capacity and, therefore, provide good protection of lubricated parts against wear. They provide good lubrication in the presence of water, protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, and have excellent resistance to oxidation, which supports long life in storage and in use.
- Yukon Acadia G2 greases are work stable. They resist separation or throw out from antifriction bearings. They have low oil bleeding tendency under pressure and are pump able at low temperatures.
G2 # 2
G2 # 3
|Unworked Penetration @25C||mm/10||ASTM D217||Report||287||241|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C # 2||mm/10||ASTM D217||265 – 295||283||–|
|Worked Penetration @ 25C # 3||mm/10||ASTM D217||220 – 250||–||239|
|Dropping Point||deg C||ASTM D566||180 Min||198||198|
|Cu Strip Corrosion @100C, 24 hrs||Class||JIS K 2220_5.5||C01||2B||1B|
|Evaporation Loss @99C, 22 hrs||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.6||Report||0.51||0.51|
|Oil Separation @100C, 24 hrs||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.7||Report||0.6||0.6|
|Oxidation Stability||kPa||JIS K 2220_5.8||Report||30||30|
|Ash Content||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.10||Report||0.4||0.5|
|Worked Stability 100,000 Strokes||–||JIS K 2220_5.11||Report||330||285|
|Water Washout @38C, 1 hr||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.12||Report||4||5|
|Leakage Tendency @104C, 6 hrs||gram||JIS K 2220_5.13||Report||2.3||0.6|
|Water Content||mass%||JIS K 2220_5.18||Report||<0.1||<0.1|
|Four Ball Weld Load||N||ASTM D2596||Report||2450||3090|
|Four Ball Wear Index||N||ASTM D2596||Report||327||517|
|Four Ball LNSL||N||ASTM D2596||Report||490||785|
|Four Ball Wear Scar||Millimeter||ASTM D2266||Report||0.52||0.52|
|Timken OK Load||lbs||ASTM D2509||Report||40||40|
|Corrosion Preventive Properties||–||ASTM D1743||Report||PASS||PASS|